The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) continues work on a $4.6 million project to resurface existing lanes on State Route 2 (SR 2) in San Bernardino County. The project spans from the Los Angeles County line to State Route 138 (SR 138) in and near the city of Wrightwood. Weather permitting.
Monday, October 18 to Thursday, October 21 from 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily. Friday, October 22, from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- SR-2 eastbound and westbound – Crews will be placing rumble strips (Monday and Tuesday) and shoulder backing (Wednesday to Friday) from Cardinal Road to SR-138.
- One-way traffic control with flagging and pilot car will be in place to escort motorists through the construction zone. Expect delays up to 15 minutes.
- Be advised: CHP will be on-site to assist with traffic control.
- Remember to reduce your speed in and surrounding the work zone. Be advised; the weather may affect this operation.
- Know before you go! To stay on top of roadwork in the Inland Empire, go to Caltrans District 8 and sign up for commuter alerts. Follow us for the latest information on Facebook and Twitter. To assist in planning your commute, view live traffic conditions using QuickMap and planned lane closures.
- For those with sensory disabilities requiring alternate formats (i.e., Braille, large print, sign language interpreter, etc.) and those needing information in a language other than English, please contact Caltrans Public Affairs at 909-383-4631 or TTY 711.