The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) continues work on a $4.2 million bridge resurfacing project on Interstate 15 (I-15) and Interstate 215 (I-215). The project spans from Ontario at Jurupa Street to the Hesperia Oak Hill Road overcrossing on the I-15, and on the I-215 in San Bernardino from University Parkway to Palm Avenue. The contractor will be performing bridge deck resurfacing and joint seal replacement. Weather permitting.
Monday, November 15 through Friday, November 19 Connector Closures – 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. nightly.
- EB/WB I-10 to the SB I-15 connector closed.
- NB I-15 to the EB/WB I-10 connector closed.
- SB I-15 to EB I-10 connector closed. Lane Closures – 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. nightly.
- I-15 at Airport Drive – Two of four lanes will be closed, NB and SB, for bridgework.
- I-215 at Palm Avenue – One of two lanes will be closed NB and SB for bridgework. Surface Street Closures – 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
• EB/WB Jurupa Street and EB/WB Oak Hill Road surface streets may have lane reductions.
Motorists are advised to plan ahead and use SR 210 as a detour to avoid the closures. Add extra time to your trip during the work hours.
Watch for signage and speed limits for upcoming construction zone. Please remember to reduce your speed.
The project is expected to be complete in early 2022. Schedules are subject to change due to inclement weather or material shortage.