Every year, Calico Ghost Town brings out the scare, fun and excitement of Halloween. This annual event includes, trick-or-treating, costume contests, pumpkin carving, kids’ carnival tent, live entertainment stage shows, haunted attractions and more.
Come join us for this family and pet-friendly event the last two weekends of October and you may experience some Pumpkin Mayhem madness.
Calico Ghost Town is located at 36600 Ghost Town Road in Yermo. Admission prices are $15 for Adults, $10 for youth (ages 4-11) and 3 years and younger are free. For event schedule and/or more event information, visit parks.sbcounty.gov/calico-ghost-haunt.
Event Dates & Times:
- Friday, Oct. 21: 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. (scare hours, 5-9 p.m.)
- Saturday, Oct. 22: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. (scare hours, 6-10 p.m.)
- Sunday, Oct. 22: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 28: 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. (scare hours, 5-9 p.m.)
- Saturday, Oct. 29: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. (scare hours, 6-10 p.m.)
- Sunday, Oct. 30: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.