The State of California, today, released guidance for counties to reopen businesses that have been closed since March. California has issued guidance that will allow schools, day camps, bars, gyms, campgrounds, and professional sports to begin opening starting next Friday, June 12.
While schools and day camps across the state will be under the same rules, the other sectors will open on a county by county basis based on the number of C-19 cases, testing, and preparedness. Hotels, casinos, museums, zoos, television & film production, and aquariums have also received guidance.
Not included in today’s announcement were nail salons, movie theaters, and youth sports, which are not authorized to reopen.
Guidance for the following sectors can be found at the links provided.
- Bars and wineries: https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-restaurants-bars.pdf
- Family entertainment centers: https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-family-entertainment.pdf
- Museums, galleries, and zoos: https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-zoos-museums.pdf
- Fitness facilities: https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-fitness.pdf
- Campgrounds: https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-campgrounds.pdf
- Hotels: https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-hotels-lodging-rentals.pdf
- Satellite wagering facilities: https://covid19.ca.gov/pdf/guidance-cardrooms-racetracks.pdf